My comrades, so many apologies I must heap upon the silence of the last few months. But i have had to deal with poop and only now do I feel worthy enough to rise up and provide you with some deal of premiership worth something more than not much at all! I stand before you, humble, as humble in quantity as Simon Cowell stands in arrogance before the world’s stage – so that’s really quite humble.
However, whilst the world was turning and mine was weaving, I did manage to get together the fixtures list for this year and that will follow. But first some other things of note:
- Comrade Commissar, Soldya Grandma (Dan March) will be on the telephone to you very soon for your subs. It’s changed this year, remember? You did read the minutes didn’t you, comrade? £40.00 is membership. Half goes immediately to charity – Royal Marsden and Parkinson’s . The other pays for all of the fun that has to get organised, the phone calls, the admin, the website, the stress, the preparing of orders for kit!!
- A full outline of this years Commissars is coming and their duties, so comrades, make use of them!
- Website improvements looming – Greater interaction, more pictures, comments etc.
- Kit design debate to be had.
- Inaugural drinks for 2012 – When, comrades. When?
- Outdoor nets begin very soon.
- Possible Lord’s training TBC.
But let’s go to this year’s fixtures list: PLEASE SEE EVENTS FOR LATEST NEWS – NOT THIS!
|6th August 2012
|19th May 2012
|PSCC v SCC
|24th May 2012
|Mixed Royal Marsden v SCC
|2nd June 2012
|The Wheazers v SCC
|Belmont House, Kent
|24th June 2012
|VCC v SCC
|Guest ground in Suffolk
|13th July 2012
|Quantel v SCC
|Welford Ground, Newbury
|12th August 2012
|Ryde CC v SCC
|Isle of Wight
|2nd September 2012
|SCC v Chesham Bois CC
|SCC Hyde Park – TBC
|15th September 2012
|NFTS v SCC
As you see – more games than last year and some great venues. Still two to confirm and one home-ground to book (Hyde Park I think, with marquees!) … but none the less, a very Soho amount of Cricket!
More to come comrades … BUT RESERVE THOSE DATES
yours in Comrade Commissar Premier’ness,